GIVEAWAY: Gaiam Zone Trainer From Oregon ScientificPosted on May 3rd 2011 1:54PM by That's Fit Editors
The best way to burn fat while you exercise is to keep your heart rate in the target zone. The Gaiam Zone Trainer from Oregon Scientific helps you stay in the fat burn zone. Featuring a patented tap-on display, users can easily toggle between heart rate, calories burned, and workout time without any clumsy buttons. And the oversized digits and target zone alerts make it easy to stay in the zone so that you can make every workout count. The Zone Trainer features comfort fit technology, combining the softness of silicone with a band designed for maximum breathability.
This week, one lucky That's Fit reader will win the Gaiam Zone Trainer from Oregon Scientific totally free. All you have to do is enter our giveaway below for your chance to win.
To enter, tell us your favorite fat burning workout.
* The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET, Tuesday, May 10, 2011.
* You may enter only once.
* One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
* One winner will receive one Gaiam Zone Trainer from Oregon Scientific (valued at approx
* Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada
(excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
* Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by email, so be sure to check
next week to find out if you've won!