Win a Sleeptracker Elite Sleep-Monitoring WatchPosted on Feb 28th 2011 11:00AM by Kristen Seymour
The Sleeptracker Elite sleep-monitoring watch is designed to help you get a great night's sleep, every night. It detects movements attributed to light sleep stages and tracks up to 12 hours of sleep per night, which you can then upload and analyze. Using that data, you can then begin to figure out what lifestyle choices affect your sleeping patterns. Did you sleep really well the night after a morning workout with a light dinner? Did you toss and turn when you exercised at 5 p.m. and then split a pizza with your friend?
In addition to the tracking capabilities, the Sleeptracker Elite offers all the features of a normal wristwatch, including an alarm that will gently wake you with an alarm, vibration or both. And this week, you have the chance to win one!
To enter, tell us what helps you fall asleep quickly.
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET, Friday, March 4, 2011.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive the Sleeptracker Elite (valued at $179).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to check next week to find out if you've won!