Win a Pair of Nike Free XT Quick Fit+ Women's Training ShoesPosted on Jan 3rd 2011 11:00AM by Kristen Seymour
In the quest for the Best Sneaker Ever, we have a few requirements on our checklist. First, they have to be comfy from the start. And while we require plenty of support so we can jump from side to side in our cardio class without injury, we also want shoes that are flexible enough to allow our feet some degree of natural movement. And, of course, they've got to look good or back in the box they go.
Is the Nike Free XT Quick Fit+ women's training shoe perfect? Well, it certainly has what it takes to be a contender, and we especially love that it's designed to be worn for all types of activity. Plus, it comes in sizes five to 12 and a bunch of interesting colors.
We've worn these for everything from cardio interval workouts to strength training to walking the dog, and we have to say, we're pretty darn impressed. But don't take our word for it. You have a chance to find out for yourself -- we're giving away a pair to one lucky winner this week!
To enter, tell us about your fitness goals for 2011.
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET, Friday, January 7, 2011.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a pair of Nike Free XT Quick Fit+ women's training shoes (valued at $85).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to check next week to find out if you've won!