Win a $250 Nike Gift Card!Posted on Oct 11th 2010 1:00PM by Kristen Seymour
The folks at VSP Vision Care, who specialize in personalized eye care programs for millions of people in the U.S., want to bring attention to the importance of keeping an eye on your vision, and to do so, they've teamed up with That's Fit to give away a $250 Nike gift card to be used toward protective eyewear or the Nike product(s) of the winner's choice! The gift card can be redeemed both in Nike stores and online.
Interested in learning more about how vision health ties into overall physical fitness? SeeMuchMore.com, an educational resource from VSP featuring videos, tips, and other fun activities, is a great place to start. And, naturally, you can get even more info from them on Twitter and Facebook.
To enter, tell us when you last got your eyes checked.
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. EST, Friday, October 15, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive a Nike gift card (valued at $250).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to check next week to find out if you've won!