Three-Month Weight Watchers Online Membership Giveaway ReminderPosted on Sep 14th 2010 12:00PM by Hilary Walke
Between September 5 and October 23, the Lose for Good campaign is teaming up members, online subscribers and charitable organizations to donate up to $1 million to leading hunger-fighting organizations. These organizations, Share Our Strength and Action Against Hunger, will benefit from members' weight loss and other activities. As the weight slides off, the donations pile in.
Additionally, Weight Watchers' Lose-a-Palooza campaign is a fun, easy way to spread the word, and one of many activities you can join to encourage participation in the Lose for Good campaign. On September 14, you can encourage your friends and followers to help fight world hunger using your favorite social network. It is a one-day social media event where $1 will be donated every time Lose for Good is mentioned on blogs, Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare, or through a Lose-a-Palooza Twibbon on your profile picture. You can use the hashtag #LoseForGood to help spread the word and raise funds.
But wait, there's even more! We're giving away a free, three-month online Weight Watchers membership to two lucky That's Fit readers. Just head over to the original giveaway post (not here!) to start shedding pounds.
- To enter, tell us why you think weight loss and charity is important (in the original giveaway post).
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. EST, Friday, Sept 17, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive a three-month online Weight Watchers membership (valued at $65.00).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 or older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by e-mail, so be sure to check next week to find out if you've won!