Beachbody Insanity GiveawayPosted on Jul 12th 2010 11:00AM by Kristen Seymour
The super-intense program consists of 10 DVDs (six workouts you rotate through according to the Insanity calendar for the first month, one DVD that's used for recovery during week five, and four that are rotated throughout the second month), a detailed nutrition plan, fitness guide, calendar and online support tools. While it's not an inexpensive program ($144.80), you definitely get a lot for your money.
More importantly, it's a solid program -- we recently reviewed the first week and absolutely loved it. With its mix of cardio, plyometrics and strength training, it's tough, challenging and effective. And it could be yours: This week, we're giving away the Insanity program to one lucky That's Fit reader!
Want to see major results by fall? Think you can keep up with trainer Shaun T? See how to enter below!
- To enter, tell us about the hardest workout you've ever done.
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on Friday, July 16, 2010.
- You may enter only once.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.
- One winner will receive the Beachbody Insanity program (valued at $144.80).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by e-mail, so make sure to check next week to find out if you've won!