Core Precision GiveawayPosted on Aug 24th 2009 9:00AM by Kristen Seymour
Filed Under: Reviews & Products
Core Precision has body-shaping undershirts and underwear for those of the male persuasion. It's only fair -- if we're able to hide our muffin tops with a tank top, guys should be able to slim down the beer gut with the right clothes, shouldn't they?
Core Precision isn't just shapewear. These high-performance garments support core muscles, regulate body temperature, promote circulation and more. And, now, two lucky That's Fit readers (or the men in their lives) have a chance to try them out for themselves! We're giving away two Equmen Gift Packs, which include the Core Precision Undershirt (available in Singlet, Longsleeve or V-neck and sizes Small through XL) and the new Precision Underwear (available in Briefs, Trunks or Long Trunks and sizes Small through XXL). All options come in white, black, gray and blue.
And entering is simple!
- To enter, leave a confirmed comment below telling us where they want to wear (or want their guy to wear) the shirt most -- to the gym, for a wedding, etc.
- The comment must be left before 5 p.m. ET on Friday, August 28, 2009.
- You may enter only once.
- Two winners will be selected in a random drawing.
- Two winners will receive an Equmen Gift Pack (valued between $138 and $184, depending on the chosen styles).
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 18 and older.
- Click here for complete Official Rules. Winner will be notified by email, so make sure to check next week to find out if you've won!